[TYPO3] Real url for multiple websites

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Apr 21 20:31:10 CEST 2008

Hi!

onkar marathe wrote:
> I have problem with configuration of realurl .
> I have two domains.First one with separate page tree works well

What does "separate page tree" means here?

> but for the second one there is a problem .After clicking on  any link  it shows same page.(url changes but page displayed is same).One thing to mention that Url shown is in proper format.

Do you have domain records for each domain?
Do you have configuration for each domain record in RealURL configuration?
Do you have correct rootpage_id for each domain?
Do you have correct config.baseURL for each site?
Do you have config.tx_realurl_enable=1 for each site?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team