[TYPO3] Paypal / payment donation extension - feedback needed

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Mon Apr 21 11:49:30 CEST 2008

Thanks for the point.

Indeed, a basic copy / past HTML is fine for simple donations.

I dug deeper into http://moneybookers.com and I really like this payment service.

- Clean / modern API (Pearl in the backend)
- Low fees transactions
- Well localized in many languages. (We had to wait a long time for having this with Paypal)
- HTML pages are loaded rapidly (Paypal is always slow for me... United Sates server ?)
- European institute

However, Moneybookers lacks a functionality. Some people don't want to create an extra account for a
unique payment. Howerver, with Monneybookers, a account must be created to peform a payment with
credit cards. This is not the case with Paypal which enables to send money with a credit card
without having a account.

Just to say it!

Have a nice day,

Fabien