[TYPO3] Duplicate L-variable in links

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Apr 20 18:01:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

> It would require a whitelist of all allowed properties for each
> object. We
> could even read that information from TSref and the extension
> manuals (if
> they contain some documentation).

It's an interesting idea, but having worked on the tsconfig_help
sysext, I found that the structure of the files (the XML part of the
Open Office documents) was pretty messy. It would be probably simpler
with some other format, but it would be a lot of work converting all
the doc. Anyway the code in tsconfig_help could form a basis for
that, although it needs to be cleaned up (and better commented).

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements