[TYPO3] automatic display of first menu item

Michael Christensen michael.c at lafnet.dk
Sun Apr 20 13:21:59 CEST 2008

Hi.

I probably didn't make myself quite clear on this, but what I want is not to
change the layout of the menu-item. What I want is to make the system
display the content of the first menu-item in the Main Content field of the
page, as soon as you get into the page where the menu is located. Does that
make sense?
The case is as follows: I'm making a page for a designer. When you go to the
page named portfolio, there is a menu-structure at the right which refers to
the subpages of the page "Portfolio" in the page-tree. What I want is to
display the content of the first/newest subpage as soon as you come into the
"Portfolio"-page.

Regards!
- Michael