[TYPO3] Typo3 Extension upload

Roland Kaeser roli8200 at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 19 19:48:32 CEST 2008

Hello all

Sorry for my eventually very stupid question. But since an hour I try to find a way to get my newly written extension into the ter repository. I already registered my own repository key and tried to upload the extension from my typo3 instance, using the extension manager but I always get the error message: "Extension does not exist.". So it seems to me that some kind of preregistration is required prior to upload.

Can somebody guide me through this whole registration and upload process?

Many thanks

Roland Kaeser

      Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails auf dem Handy.
www.yahoo.de/go