[TYPO3] Image Processing test fails if the test runs more than 30sec.

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sat Apr 19 11:19:25 CEST 2008

Hi!

I configure a new typo3 installation. If I select the install tool/Image
processing/Reading image formats test, after 30 sec I get this screen.

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: index.php

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500

I checked on the terminal, that during this 30sec the server did the test,
f.e. with ps I see this /usr/bin/convert -geometry 170x136! -colorspace
RGB -sharpen 50 -quality
70 /var/www/vhosts/myinstallation/typo3/sysext/install/imgs/jesus.jpg[0]

but after 30sec the I geth this server error. Of course the max_execution_time
in the php.ini is not 30 but 90, i checked it with phpinfo(); And other
funciton f.e. check and update reference index can run more than 30sec.

We'd like why this error comes on our server? We experienced that every time
if the imagemagick has to convert more images, in this case we get this
premature end of script header error. We'd like to solve this error on our
server, but nobody can helped us. Does anybody have any idea?

Gabor