[TYPO3] Duplicate L-variable in links

Tommi Rintala tommi.rintala at lhmhakkuri.com
Fri Apr 18 15:21:39 CEST 2008

> TSRef is right manual for your case :)

Thanks, I'll look into it more in details.
>> I'm using typo3-4.0.8 and I am trying to setup multilingual site,
>> following "modern templating" instructions.
>>
>> Problem is that in the language flags the url's get double L-variables.
>>

> Check config.uniqueLinkVars in TSRef (in "CONFIG" section).

This was excellent advise. Now when I added config.uniqueLinkVars=1 to
template setup, no duplicate L-vars anymore. How easy it was to
demonstrate that I had read TSref too lightly (or didn't recognize the
answer)

Thanks for 1E+09
>> And is it possible to get typo3 to log debug output from parsing results?
>>

> Results of what?

Errors, or some other curious things which might be caused by invalid
script.

If, let's assume, the user for example would introduce a typing error in
typoscript, a rare but still quite possible scenario?