[TYPO3] Paypal / payment donation extension - feedback needed

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 18 11:09:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

> * paymentlib
>   Description : This code library acts as an abstraction layer for
> payment methods in general.
>   Latest release : 11.09.2007
>   Comment : Little documentation in the README.TXT. Seems to be a
> "complete" solution with many derivated extensions. I don't see yet how
> to use it with Paypal.

That's the one I use. Actually I took over from Tonni Aagesen an
extension called "donations" so you might want to check it out.

I think Franz Holzinger has an implementation of paymentlib for PayPal
but he hasn't released it yet (I'm not really sure, but it's worth
asking him).

HTH

--

Francois Suter