[TYPO3] FCE's and values from foreign tables

John Kavanagh john.kavanagh at roomthree.com
Fri Apr 18 10:36:04 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for that. foreign_field and foreign_label are tca items - I was
just trying everything to get it to work!!

I have tried lots of typoscript using RECORDS but I cant get anything to
work. Could you give me an example?

My goal is to create records using FCE's and providing a list and
details page using FCE's and typoscript.

Thanks
John.