[TYPO3] template installation

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Apr 18 03:50:04 CEST 2008

I try to install the template Transmission from http://rasi.ch
Although I downloaded the instruction, I did something wrong, because I get the error:

The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree root!

I followed the file install.txt:
#unpack tpl_transmission.zip to fileadmin/templates/
#copy paste in ts field of the root page:
# TSCONFIG ROOTPAGE
#copy paste in constants:
#copy paste in setup:
#enable css_styled_content

last line says:
#voila            <= what do I need here to do?

I used that site for testing before, the IDs are different. The hint to adjust the IDs I do not understand.

BTW, if I want to compare different templates, what is the best way to do that, so that I can see different templates with the same text in action?

bye

R.