[TYPO3] mm tables problem in 4.1

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:46:47 CEST 2008

I have tried to upgrade one website from 4.0.8 since a long time but there
is a problem in the backend that doesn't aloud me to do it, I was thinking
maybe it was a problem in 4.1.2, and then I tried with 4.1.3 then 4.1.5 and
now with 4.1.6 but no luck. I have a field added in my TCA for the table
pages that uses an mm table. When I go to Edit page properties, I can see
the current values for this field, and the values from the list, but if I
try to edit it, or add a new item for this field, it is not saved. What it
is most strange is that until 4.1 it works fine. Any idea ???  Thanks.

This is the configuration in TCA
$tempColumns = Array (
    "tx_ltgdbstructures_propertytype" => Array (
        "exclude" => 1,
        "label" =>
"LLL:EXT:ltg_db_structures/locallang_db.xml:pages.tx_ltgdbstructures_propertytype",

        "config" => Array (
            "type" => "select",
            "foreign_table" => "tx_ltgdbstructures_propertytypes",
            "foreign_table_where" => "AND
tx_ltgdbstructures_propertytypes.pid=###STORAGE_PID###,
            "size" => 15,
            "minitems" => 0,
            "maxitems" => 5,
            "MM" => "pages_tx_ltgdbstructures_propertytype_mm",
            ) ),);
t3lib_div::loadTCA("pages");
t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns("pages",$tempColumns,1);
t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes("pages","tx_ltgdbstructures_propertytype;;;;1-1-1");
--
T at ni@