[TYPO3] Is DAM worth its use or is it dead?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Apr 16 18:14:28 CEST 2008

We've all got SVN, but not all have write access (and not all should).

Who is the project leader, and how active is he/she in the DAM development?

FYI, DAM 1.1 release candidate was released over a year ago, and we have
still to see the final version. Let's fix all the bugs, and release the
final version already. And then, put together a roadmap for 1.2

I'll spend some time looking at the code, bugtracker, docs, etc this
week, and will try to contribute as much as possible.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://phillyburbs.com/