[TYPO3] Is DAM worth its use or is it dead?

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Apr 16 14:58:21 CEST 2008

Erik Svendsen wrote:
> Hello Benjamin,

Hey Benni, Erik, Guys,

DAM is absolutely an essential part of an Enterprise CMS. We implement it on a
lot of sites already in combination with mm_filelist that really is a superb
extension for showing records from DAM. A lot has improved towards 1.1.
Netcreators also has some projects now where we can develop DAM a little further
and work towards a 1.1 final. I am making a list of that now. I have seen some
interesting remarks in this thread. Two things are indeed skinning and
customizing the backend forms to make it a little more userfriendly. We'll
consider that after 1.1. I have to laugh a bit about the remark that it is
barely usable. Usability can be improved, but Rene did a great job building DAM
as it is.

Anyway I hope Benni can join development. We have got it all in SVN. So........

gRTz

ben

--
netcreators :: creation and innovation