[TYPO3] Powermail exporting issues

Mark Möller-Bengtsson (Datafant AB) mark at datafant.se
Wed Apr 16 11:37:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm having a slight encoding-problem when exporting records to either xls or csv.
I've read through the manual without any luck.

Swedish letters (probably all "non-english" letters) are not rendered correctly.
The database aswell as the export is encoded in utf-8.
The output html is xhtml 1.0 transitional, charset utf-8.

Opening/resaving the exported xls to ANSI solves the problem although that's not a solution to be utterly excited of :).

Any ideas on what I'm supposed to look for will be outmost appreciated.

Thank you.