[TYPO3] Disable templavoila context menu in filelist [SOLVED]

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:35:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

After watching too many tumbleweeds go by I finally figured out a
workaround that only lets admin users to view the templavoila context
menu.

File: class.tx_templavoila_cm1.php
Added: if ($BE_USER->isAdmin()) { } between the code that adds a link to
the mapping tool. I hope that won't cause any problems.

Regards,
Elijah A.