[TYPO3] [OT] Job: lead developer at 3ev.com

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 10:25:03 CEST 2008

(Posted on Job list, but that seemed a little inactive)

Hi all,

We're looking for a lead developer to join our team in Brighton, UK. 3ev
works with all kinds of companies helping them make the most of their
TYPO3 systems and integrate with other software.

For some of our clients (not all - we've been busy..) see
http://www.3ev.com.

The role includes everything from initial specifications through build
and deployment.

(Also - it's more than TYPO3 - we want someone into Rails, EC2, all the
Web 2.0 stuff and anything else you want to bring with you.)

Get in touch!

Cheers,
Dan

Technical Director