[TYPO3] tt_news file list

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Apr 15 23:15:44 CEST 2008

Hello Stephen,

> How do you mean custom file type icons? Have you changed them
> yourself? How did you do it?

Aji has pointed you in the right direction, and the section in the manual
is News Files in the TypoScript section.

As default the files section are wrapped like this:
<dl class="news-single-files">
    <dt>Files:</dt>
</dl>

It should therefore be an easy task to have one file on each line.

News files are using the standard icons in sysext/cms/tslib/media/fileicons.
and are using TYPO3's filelink function. There are possible to change this,
but I don't remenber how.

The icon = 1 tells that the icon should show. icon = 0, no icon.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no