[TYPO3] Backend module - list of records generating

Rakowski Tomasz raczek at open.infi.pl
Tue Apr 15 15:13:29 CEST 2008

Hello!

I am working on my backend module now and I would like to implement in
it a listing of records of specific type just like Web->List module does
it. But I want to add some additional features to that, like filters etc.
Is there a way to generate that listing automatically, with all
Web->List fucntionality but with the possibility of adding additional
conditions, for example: display only those records which are not older
than N days (my filters).

Is there any manual for that or some instructions how to achieve it?
I read Backend Programming but it is not what I want.

greetings
racco