[TYPO3] RTE: Provide custom list elements

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:18:22 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Benjamin Todd <b.todd at emnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
>  Maybe you could use the content element 'layout' field to format the
>  lists differently?
>
>  See
>  http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/cool-stuff-typoscript/using-the-l
>  ayout-field-in-tt-content-and-pages.html for an example.

This can't really solve the problem very well though--what if there
need to be two differently-styled lists in the same content element?

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, this should be a
straightforward (if not exactly 'simple') matter of providing 'n'
number of appropriate styles in the block-style menu in htmlarearte
[1].

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/