[TYPO3] RTE: Provide custom list elements

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 16:07:12 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Maybe you could use the content element 'layout' field to format the
lists differently?

See
http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/cool-stuff-typoscript/using-the-l
ayout-field-in-tt-content-and-pages.html for an example.

HTH,

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS