[TYPO3] Installation per Confixx

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 13:21:57 CEST 2008

What is returned when going to /typo3 ?
Asking the provider might be the quickest solution as they set up the installation. Or they might even have a documentation somewhere?

Shawn Beasley <shawn.beasley at freenet.de> wrote: Dear List,

I used my service providers install option for Typo3, when I go to the
root of the installation I get the error that there are no pages found
on the document root. I know this is because I have no test site or
other settings, but what is confusing me, is that I cannot get to the
admin section using /typo3/. Has anyone installed it in this way?

Thanks in advacne.

--Shawn