[TYPO3] Page tree - extremly slow

Nino Katic DELETE_MEnkatic at jagor.srce.hr
Mon Apr 14 11:18:15 CEST 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1208007263.17902.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> The only thing that I can do is to ignore those, who can't spell our
> system name correctly but want our help. If you want something - give
> something. Or at least spell it right. If you can't (or want) even to
> spell it right, sotty, you will not get answer from me :) Simple as that
> ;) It's a free world and everyone is free to make a choice. I made mine.

I agree with you Dmitry. It's your right and your decision not to answer
those who don't spell typo3 correctly. But my decision could be to only
answer and help people who don't spell typo3 correctly :-) This is a free
world of news. What i want to say is that i don't care if someone doesn't
spell typo3 correctly, has his nickname instead of name and surname in from
field or doesn't say hello. Though, it would be nice of him to say thank you
if the answer helped him but if he doesn't, i'll not say to him something
like bad boy, bad boy i'm doing this for free and you even didn't say thank
you. But that's me, other people expect thank you, TYPO3 etc.

Nino