[TYPO3] HTMLAREA annoying issue

Alessandro Canè canet at canet.it
Sun Apr 13 12:57:54 CEST 2008

Hi Christian,
thanks for you hint but unfortunatelly it was not enough :-(

In effect "titolo1" and "titolo2" are my css classes but what it's not
working here it's just the underline tag ("u" or "em") that's applied on
text by clicking on the toolbar button.
It seems typo3 rejects this tag...
Maybe because of something done by entryHTMLparser_db??? I don't really
deeply understand what this does but even removing it the result is the
same...

I'll keep on trying!

Thanks again, ciao

canè alessandro