[TYPO3] HTMLAREA annoying issue

CAnet // Canè Alessandro canet at canet.it
Sat Apr 12 17:11:32 CEST 2008

Hi,
i'm getting crazy 'cause I can't make "underline" and custom colors work!!!
While typing I can apply underline style to selected text and my custom colors as well (RTE preview is fine), but, after saving, the system clears them!!
Funny is that this doesn' happen for my custom styles or BOLD or ITALIC, for example...

Surely I am doing somewhere wrong, but I can't find out where! :-(

the config I use is this:

RTE.default {
   contentCSS = /fileadmin/templates/css/rte.css
   showTagFreeClasses = 1
   useCSS = 1
}
RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses = titolo1, titolo2

RTE.colors {
   verdeScuro {
      name = verdeScuro
      value = #153903
   }
   verdeMedio {
      name = verdeMedio
      value = #92b780
   }
   verdeChiaro {
      name = verdeChiaro
      value = #b7c0b2
   }
}
RTE.default.colors = verdeScuro, verdeMedio, verdeChiaro

RTE.default.proc {
 allowTagsOutside = hr
 allowTags ( a, b, br, div, em, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, ol, p, pre, span, strong, sub, sup, ul, u )
 entryHTMLparser_db = 1
 entryHTMLparser_db {
  allowTags ( a, b, br, div, em, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, ol, p, pre, span, strong, sub, sup, ul, u )
 }
}

tnx for your kind help!