[TYPO3] Path problem after update.

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Fri Apr 11 23:28:48 CEST 2008

Hi Stan,

A symlink is something like Shortcut in Windows, so if you have the
t3lib symlink in your home directory that points to the right place your
problems are gone. So do it the right way.  Do an Internet search how to
create symlinks, ask your host or a friend that knows Unix. I you choose
to do it the wrong way and  try to edit each file that might point to
t3lib you might have some work before you.

greetings

oe (christian)

 > Hi,
 >
 > Yesterday I did an update to 4.16 - There are probs. The TYPO3 tries
to open the file called class.t3lib_timetrack.php in:
 > /home/moi/public_html/t3lib but it is located in:
/home/moi/public_html/cms/t3lib, how do I change that?

 > Someone mentioned symlink, but I haven't a clue in linux. I updated
typo3 which didn't use symlingks, and as far as I know doesn't use symlink.