[TYPO3] Confused by TypoScript

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Apr 11 23:13:21 CEST 2008

I have a plugin on the page (tt_news), and I've replaced the default
templateFile with a custom HTML file. Within the file I have subpart
wich is being replaced by tt_news. Problem is, I also added a few extra
markers there, that I was hoping to replace with TypoScript, but so far
haven't been able to.

Can anyone show me how to do that?

Here is the page code:

plugin.tt_news.templateFile = fileadmin/template/article_print.htm

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
   template = FILE
   template.file = fileadmin/template/article_print.htm
   # file is the same, replacing the subpart with the output
   subparts.TEMPLATE_SINGLE < styles.content.get
}

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

# a marker in the tt_news subpart, trying to assign something to it...
# Path below doesn't seem to work.
page.10.subparts.TEMPLATE_SINGLE.marks.PRINT_THIS_PAGE >

--
Dan Osipov
Calkins Media