[TYPO3] ä to a and ö to o

Riku Leino tsoots at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 22:18:56 CEST 2008

Hi, and thanks for your answers.

Jens Sambale wrote:
> tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.short.ä = a
>
> not tested but worth a try

Unfortunately neither of these worked. Am I supposed to do something else
than making these changes and then clearing the cache and reloading the
page? I tested these with simulatestatic, realurl and filelinks and they
all still had ae and oe in there. Of these three I'd really appreciate to
get this working with realurl.