[TYPO3] Include static (from extensions) not more than 20?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Apr 11 16:35:19 CEST 2008

Hello Xavier,

> I hope that considerations will be made when (re)designing the DB
> model for the "upcoming" version 5.0 of TYPO3.
>
> If for any reason (such as better performance than performing multiple
> DB queries) the team chooses to go on using this style of creating
> foreign keys, I think it would be wise to make these settings visible
> and let the user alter the DB schema to extend it a bit.
>
> Xavier Perseguers

I think you should read some of the information about TYPO3 5.0. http://typo3.org/teams/50-development/resources/.
The architecture is more and less designed from scratch, and with JSR-170/JSR-283
(Content Repositories) the normal concept of database isn't appliable any
more. Theoretical you can save all information in XML-files.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no