[TYPO3] tt_news file list

Aji Johannes aji.yahya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:59:51 CEST 2008

Stephen Bungert schrieb:
> 1.
>
> Is there a standard wrap for the files list?
>
> The files in tt_news get displayed one after the other, but I want them on
> seperate lines like the links. Is there away of doing that? I see in the
> manual that there are wraps for very many fields but not the files.
>
> 2. Can I use custom file type icons for the file list?

Hello Stephen,

see this lines below in tt_news/static/ts_new/setup.txt   :

  # - - - - - - - - -    news Files:    - - - - - - - - - - -  #

   newsFiles_stdWrap.wrap = |
   newsFilesHeader_stdWrap.wrap = |
   newsFiles {
     path = uploads/media/
     icon = 1
     stdWrap.wrap = |
   }

i think icon = 1 will custom file type icons.

hope this will help you.

Regards
Aji