[TYPO3] Path to files in TT_news

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Apr 10 00:20:57 CEST 2008

Hello Stephen,

> Is there away to find out the path tot he files in tt_news articles?
> Only the file name seems to be saved.
>
> Also how does one build a link to the file? Are there any pre-made
> functions for that?

I suppose you are thinking about for instance pdf-files. It may depends of
you are using DAM with dam_ttnews or not and how you are uploading it. But
standard is uploads/media. But you should see the link in the frontend. If
you don't there are something wrong.

You find the configuration in tt_news/pi/static/ts_new/setup.txt. I suppose
you also need to see in the php-files to get all details.

But I haven't had any close look yet.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no