[TYPO3] TV: Using field valu in other field

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 09:46:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have two fields in my FCE. Both are href attributes. The first has the input type link and the second none.

In the DS I want to assign the value of the first Attribute to the second in order to create two identical links but having the user only enter one url.

Actually I solved this already but lost the TS when I updated the TO/DS. Now I can't figure out the right syntax:

In the TypoScript of the second element I need to enter something like this:

<TypoScript>
  10 = Text
  10.typolink.field = link
 </TypoScript>

'link' is the first field which contains the url.

Thx for any help