[TYPO3] configure tt_news category

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Tue Apr 8 16:03:34 CEST 2008

Hi!

My site uses lot's of tt_news items. There are articles and car-smallads. There is two tt_news sysfolder, cars are stored in the car-smallads storage, articles is in the articles storage. Both has different category. My question, it is possible to configure the categoryselection for the backend users so, that if the user create a new tt_news record in the articles storage, he could select between Town, but if he is in the car storeage, he see only cars-name?

Thanks. Gabor Matyi