[TYPO3] Content slide - Must everything slide?

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Tue Apr 8 13:53:19 CEST 2008

I have a web page with content in the right column from 4 different plugins.
I have a subpage that needs to have the same content except for the last
plugin in the right column.

The sliding works great, everything gets shown on the sub page in the right
column, unfortunately the fourth content element. Is there away of saying in
typoscript slide the first 3 content pieces and not the forth? Or for saying
slide extension w, x, y but not z?

Or is the only solution to remake the content elements in the right column
of the subpage?