[TYPO3] How to loop in TS?

Mattias Borell Mattias.Borell at med.lu.se
Tue Apr 8 12:21:45 CEST 2008

Tomas Mrozek wrote:
> Didn't you want to use "uidInList" instead of "pidInList"?

Maybe I did? When reading the TSref I got the impression that those two
where the same (both listing UID for pages) but that pidInList had
stdWrap abilities. Or does pidInList mean Parent page UID? (Am I the
only one that finds TSref confusing...? :-)

Ok, changed to uidInList, which works a _tiny_ bit better...

Reduced page-structure:
15
  |-88
  | |-90
  | |-89
  |-87
  |-86

So, out of [90,89,87], if I'm at page 88, I get 90,89 in the
option-list, otherwise nothing...

This site is access-controlled, but as the active FE-user can see all
these pages, why can't the select function display them on all
accessible pages? If select is restricted in these circumstances, is
there a way to work around it?

Regards,

/Mattias
--