[TYPO3] translation problem with extension ve_guestbook

Matyi Gábor gabor.matyi at mailbox.hu
Sun Apr 6 21:15:59 CEST 2008

Hi!

I use utf-8 on my website. If I configure the ve_guestbook, the translated
hungarian texts appears wrong, because the tranlated hungarian texts in the
locallang.php is iso-8859-2 coded.
I installed the llxml tranlation tool, and I checked the hungarian
translation. Every translation is ok.
I generated the locallang.xml, this file is copied to the
typo3conf/ext/ve_guestbook

After this, I have iso-8859-2 coded text in my guestbook. I don't understand,
why? It is possible, that the ve_guestbook uses the locallang.php and not the
locallang.xml? How can I correct this problem?

Thanks Gabor Matyi