[TYPO3] newloginbox template madness

Panagiotis Kondaxis pkontaxis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:50:36 CEST 2008

Hi Ton,

I did it, and I changed the default template
EXT:newloginbox/res/newloginbox_00.html with no luck. I created an new
HTML-template in EXT directory and the fe-plugin of newloginbox ignored my
template!

So I downloaded newloginbox_tmplable extension and everything is well. But
unforrtunately I lost some cool features of other extensions such as
beko_improved_login (fe-user login logs).

I think the name of newloginbox should be old-fashionedloginbox. For example
the definition of parameters inside the template (for example the url of the
redirection page after login) and not in flexforms isn't cool. maybe I 'm
wrong! But every time I need a fe-login I have to install 3-4 extensions!!!

Panagiotis