[TYPO3] newloginbox template madness

Ton Akveld [netcreators] ton at netcreators.com
Sun Apr 6 17:08:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I encountered the same problem some months ago.
I wanted the HTML-template to be without tables. I created this new
template, put it in the fileadmin tree and had TS point to it. No luck...
So I placed my new template in the extension tree and had TS point to
that one:

plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.templateFile = EXT:newloginbox/res/newLoginBoxNC.html

I hope this will work for you too!

Regards,

Ton Akveld - Netcreators