[TYPO3] newloginbox template madness

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Apr 5 22:18:55 CEST 2008

Hi!

Panagiotis Kondaxis wrote:
> Unfortunately you can't specify a template for a specific newloginbox
> content element. You can assign a template for the whole extension with
> plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.templateFile=..... your file (for example
> ext:/newloginbox/res/template_00.html)
>
> I changed the template file without effect on appearance. Has anyone the
> same proble?

You can go to Web>Template and check what template you have in TS object browser.

> Dmitry which login extension do you use? Is there any alternative extension?

Search TER ;) I usually do not use extensions. All these extensions just create the form on the screen, they do not login users. I can make form in the main template and map it with templavoila. No need for any extension...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team