[TYPO3] newloginbox template madness

Panagiotis Kondaxis pkontaxis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 21:16:14 CEST 2008

Unfortunately you can't specify a template for a specific newloginbox
content element. You can assign a template for the whole extension with
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.templateFile=..... your file (for example
ext:/newloginbox/res/template_00.html)

I changed the template file without effect on appearance. Has anyone the
same proble?

Dmitry which login extension do you use? Is there any alternative extension?