[TYPO3] Agree or Disagree...

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Apr 4 20:30:30 CEST 2008

Hello NComenduley at firstambank.com,

First, I'm probably not the best person man to answer, because I probably
build not so complex websites.

If you contact, Dassault Systemes, http://www.3ds.com/ who probably has one
of the more complex TYPO3 websites I suppose they can give some better answers.

Or as you are an American Bank, you could contact Michael Cannon in Cannonbose,
http://www.cannonbose.com/ to get some input.

I give my full support to Dmitry's comments, and have nothing to append to
it.

> Hoping this is the right forum, but I need some initial thoughts.
> We are doing a redesign working with a contractor.  Below is their
> rationale for changing *out* of Typo3.
> Agree or disagree or other comment?  (with regards to v4.1.5)

Version 4.1.6 is the latest stable, and version 4.2.0 should be production
stable in few weeks.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no