[TYPO3] English does not work...

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Apr 4 19:53:20 CEST 2008

Hi!

Kristian Wind wrote:
> I am trying to get "sr_feuser_register" and "newloginbox" to work in
> Danish (default language), English and German. I have made the usual
> setup with multiple languages, but the only language that does not work
> is English. German and Danish works perfectly.

Well... Very hard to help. Imagine you come to car service and tell them: "My car does not work". No one can diagnose such thing. "Does not work" gives zero information. Do you see Chinese instead of English? OR web server crashes? It is essential that you tell what happens when you choose English.

Have you created alternative page language records on the pages? You have hideNonTranslated, which means that page will show default language if it is not translated. May be this is your case?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team