[TYPO3] Display FCE on child pages

Christopher Schnell typo3 at mda.ch
Fri Apr 4 11:26:22 CEST 2008

Hallo Michael,

Michael Niemann schrieb:
> I didn't get kb_tv_cont_slide to work. The FCEs are not displayed on subpages.
> Does someone have a complete code sample not just a snippet?

something like
<TypoScript><![CDATA[
    10= RECORDS
    ### Old Version
    #10.source.current=1
    ### New Version with KB_TV_CONT_SLIDE
    10.source.postUserFunc = tx_kbtvcontslide_pi1->main
    10.source.postUserFunc.field = field_myField
    10.source.postUserFunc.collect=0
    10.tables = tt_content
    10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> ]]>
</TypoScript>

Should do the trick with kb_tv_cont_slide
> Is this core feature documented somewhere? It's the first time reading about it.

Unfortunately I just can't remember, where I read it.

Regards,
Christopher.