[TYPO3] Display FCE on child pages

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 10:40:25 CEST 2008

I didn't get kb_tv_cont_slide to work. The FCEs are not displayed on subpages.
Does someone have a complete code sample not just a snippet?
Also I need to be able to set inherintance in the FCE not on the subpage.
The subpage should then include its own FCEs plus all the FCEs of its parent pages which are set to inheret.

Is this core feature documented somewhere? It's the first time reading about it.

regards
michael
Christopher Schnell <typo3 at mda.ch> wrote: AFAIK, Content Sliding is implemented in TV core.