[TYPO3] problem with Event Database extension

Jesse jesse at lilio.com
Thu Apr 3 23:35:53 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm setting up the extension rlmp_eventdb an I'm having some problems.

My events will not show in the FE

This is the setup:
*TYPO3 4.1.6
*rlmp_eventdb 1.1.0

Added event category in the ?General Storage? folder. Added an event in
the same folder.

Inserted the events-plugin on a page, in "List of events" mode.

But it will not list the event. I have tried changing dates on the
event.

Also when I click on the Events Web module in the BE and click on the
Storage Folder where the events are located, it says there are no
events found.

Help please. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jesse