[TYPO3] Three-dimensional Backend

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Apr 2 05:04:09 CEST 2008

Read it the right way:

A.P.Ril = April
fool = Fool
apf = AprilFool

MIT = Massachusetts Institute Of Technology and not Mega Institute of
Technology
tty - telephone text communication also called tdd - in German: i.e.
Fernschreiber

But anyway - we just tested it and - it is a real advantage for TYPO3 and a
very good idea to develop this 3 Dimensional Backend
Especially the view from the top is amazing and gives you a real overview
about everything.
And Divers will appreciate the possibility to really dive into the bottom
and dig the code bit by bit.
It would be nice if we could create some more skinns for it.
i.e. TYPO3 Machine Skin = Inspired by George Orwell - for those programmers
who really rotate after using it
The TYPO3 Island = Inspired by Tom Hanks and Wilson - for all those editors
who feel lost in a traditional TYPO3

For all mobis on their iphones it would also be very useful to be able to
manover via voice command thru TYPO3.

@aji
You need to type in the letters bit by bit and then the link will hopefully
also open for you

Andi