[TYPO3] irfaq (Modern FAQ) cache problem

Nathan Neville typo3 at mds3d.com
Tue Apr 1 20:41:30 CEST 2008

So I thought maybe this problem was a one time problem but it is showing
up again. For some reason, the FAQ refuses to display on a page after it
is cached. But it is related to the FE cache. Clearing the page cache
does not fix the problem... the entire FE cache needs to be cleared for
the FAQ to show up again.

Using irfaq 1.0.1 and Typo3 4.1.5. In irfaq, I'm using the dynamic view
with DHTML.

Setting the page to no-cache does not fix the problem either. I have
found I can get the FAQ to show again if I clear the FE cache or
(obviously) delete the cache entry for the page the FAQ is on from the
database.