[TYPO3] Three-dimensional Backend

DEng. A.P. Rilfool aprf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 20:23:47 CEST 2008

Dear List,

i'm very glad to inform you about a brand new TYPO3 Extension we've been
developing here at the M.I.T: 3D TYPO3 backend (apf_3dbe).
It's a totally new concept that renders a TYPO3 BE using a
three-dimensional view.

We've been developing this amazing interface using a combination of:
- Web 2.0 technologies
- 3D CG in collaboration with Autodesk (3d StudioMax)
- New Adobe AIR framework

We're in a pre-Alpha release, but a complete 3D view of TYPO3 Page Tree,
Modules Menu and Editing content is avalaible and working.

Our team is at your disposal for any kind of information and we'll
really appreciate your feedback.

This extension is downloadable from Official repository at:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/apf_3dbe/0.0.1/

Have a nice 3D surfing in TYPO3 BE!

Oxford, April 1st 2008
--