[TYPO3] Redesigning the template

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 1 17:15:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

> New to Typo3 here, and I need to completely redo the template that is
> currently in use.  I am having an admittedly difficult time doing
> this.  If
> anyone knows of a tutorial or documentation that would help me
> explain what
> is needed, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Now this is a pretty vast question :-)

I would advise you to start by looking at this list of docs:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/

and start with the one called:

Modern Template Building, Part 1

That will give you an idea of how TYPO3 works. Then you need to know
whether you site uses TemplaVoilà or not, because templates are not
done the same way. If yes, then you want to read additionnally the
document called:

Futuristic Template Building

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements