[TYPO3] oversized cache tables

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 16:15:21 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

When we had oversized cache problems we found it was the 'cal' calendar
extension - search engine spiders were crawling every single date
filling up the table.

HTH,

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS