[TYPO3] Cant login to back - end, maby prevliges:O???

Azerix info at azerix.org
Sat Sep 29 18:03:51 CEST 2007

I am having a problem with loging in back end. I installd typo3 bye source
and dummy. Mysql + PHP + Apache i had installd sepratlly on Windows XP, and
is working fine with my own made websites with PHP+Mysql. I can write de
data to DB and also read it.

 When i installd typo3 with  install tol 1 2 3 it made automaticaly 36
tables, al of the tables voor typo3, but they r all empty. So i try to make
a admin user with install tool at Database Analyzer, but it thuse not write
anythink to those tables. And i dont know how to fix it, i think it has to
do with privleges so folowd i this tutorial
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysql-fix-privilege-tables.html , but
it had no any  results. This r my system information:

PHP 5.2.1

Apache2

Mysql version 5.0.22

Windows XP